Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So sorry for my lack of updates. I'll try to be more frequent in my posts lol. I have a ton of amazing outfits to show you, but we'll start out with these two. I might post again later, though, so keep a look out!



You can't see them very well, but I'm wearing the lovliest pentacle earrings. They're a freebie, so check out the taxi below :)




Picture One:

Hair: Anti Scissors in Black - Magika freebie here
Skin: GothicLove Skin w/ and w/out piercings (12 included) - only 15L for all 12 here
Outfit: Toreador Keeper - 25 L @ Rag Dollz
Shoes: Included in the outfit ;)
Earrings: Womens Silver Pentacle Earrings - free @ Lapointe & Bastchild
Piercings: Basic Piercings - dollarbie, tons of great piercings included here!

Picture Two:

Hair: Zombie Hair - group gift, free to join @ Rotten Toe
Skin: GothicLove Skin w/ and w/out piercings (12 included) - only 15L for all 12 here
Outfit: Malkavian Reason - 25L @ Rag Dollz
Shoes: Included in the outfit as well ;D
Earrings: Womens Silver Pentacle Earrings - free @ Lapointe & Bastchild
Piercings: Basic Piercings - dollarbie, tons of great piercings included here!

Backgdrop/flooring for photo: by me, available at my shop for 50L each Drusilla's Lair

No comments:

Post a Comment