Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year !

With the new year having arrived, I've decided to start a SL blog, dedicated to all of my gothic goodies ! Here you'll be finding freebies, cheapies, and some of those Lindens spent on my "have-to-have's", but none of those seem to go over L$300 ;)

Yay first post! Please excuse and messiness and/or errors. I'm still working on my style of blogging, so some things may look different next time around, hehe. Also! Please forgive the nakedness of my page, lol. Still working on it, and adding links as well!



Hair: RONJAS Hair Chayenne in Red - Free here
Skin: Gotic Blood - Not free - Magika L$10 sale
Outfit: Deadly Doll by Sn@tch - Free - Lucky Chair
Shoes: *Virus* Lace-up AnkleBoots and socks - Not free - here
Black Pearls: Dirty Word free gift here (might not be there anymore, it's been a week or so)

The hair has a neat little color selector for the tie in the back! I changed the tint of the hair to red, and was oh-so sad when the tie turned red as well, until I hovered and found I could change it to any color I wanted. Woot!

Oh sweet Sn@tch! love everything I have by them! Such nice detail for affordable prices, not to mention their lovely cheapie and freebie section upstairs ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment